Oven Baked Cajun Shrimp
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Ready In: 25m
Average Member Rating
(3.3 / 5)
3 People rated this recipe
Oven baked cajun shrimp. Raw shrimp with cajun seasoning, spices, and herbs baked in oven. Very delicious!
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley,minced
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound (480 g) fresh shrimp,peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons butter,cut into small pieces
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
In a mixing bowl,combine lemon juice,cajun seasoning,minced parsley and cayenne pepper. Mix well.
Add shrimp and toss well to coat.
Lightly grease baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Arrange shrimp in a single layer in a greased baking dish. Dot with butter.
Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes until shrimp just turn pink. Serve baked cajun shrimp hot.