Oven Baked Cajun Shrimp
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 25m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley,minced
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 pound (480 g) fresh shrimp,peeled and deveined
- 3 tablespoons butter,cut into small pieces
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
In a mixing bowl,combine lemon juice,cajun seasoning,minced parsley and cayenne pepper. Mix well.
Add shrimp and toss well to coat.
Lightly grease baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
Arrange shrimp in a single layer in a greased baking dish. Dot with butter.
Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes until shrimp just turn pink. Serve baked cajun shrimp hot.