Oven Baked Cheddar Chicken
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 50m
- Ready In: 60m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
4 People rated this recipe
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 2/3 cup (160 ml) milk
- 3 cups (750 g) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups (500 g) Italian breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 can (18 oz (540 g)) Progresso Creamy Three Cheese cooking sauce
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
Preheat your oven to 400 F (200 C). Cut each chicken breasts into 3 pieces. Dip chicken peaces into milk,then cheddar cheese,then breadcrumbs.
Line a baking sheet with a parchment paper. Place chicken pieces on baking sheet and cover with aluminum foil.
Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes,then remove aluminum foil and bast chicken with melted butter. Bake for a further 10-15 minutes or until chicken is golden brown and cooked through.
Place cooking sauce into a small sauce pan. Simmer over low heat until reduced in half.
Remove baked chicken from the oven. Place on serving platter. Spoon cheesy sauce over chicken and sprinkle with freshly chopped parsley.