Oven Baked Chicken Wings
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 35m
- Ready In : 45m
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 pounds (960 g) chicken wings,rinsed and drained
Preheat oven to 400°F (190°C).
Line two baking sheets with aluminum foil and a sheet of parchment paper.
In a large mixing bowl,combine all ingredients,except chicken wings. Mix well and set aside.
Dip chicken wings into flour mixture and,using hands,stir well. Shake the excess flour off the wings.
Arrange chicken wings on baking sheets,leaving a space between each wing. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes,then turn wings over,rotate baking sheets and cook for 25 minutes more.
Serve oven baked chicken wings with your favorite hot sauce.