Oven Cooked Chicken Stroganoff
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 35m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
- 1/2 oz (15 g) butter
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 onion,peeled and finely sliced
- 5 oz (150 g) mushrooms washed and sliced
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) dry white wine
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) chicken stock
- 4 chicken breasts,boneless and skinless,cut into cubes
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 5 oz (150 ml) sour cream
- bunch of parsley,chopped
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Heat butter and olive oil in frying pan. Add the onion and cook for 3-4 minutes,until lightly brown.
Add the mushrooms and coo until soft. Add dry white wine and boil for 5 minutes.
Transfer cooked vegetables to a casserole dish and add chicken strips. Place the lower grilling rack in the turbo oven.
Put casserole dish on the lower rack and cook at 400°F (200°C) for 10 minutes,until chicken is golden brown. Add chicken stock,mustard and sour creme and cook for 5 minutes,until mixture begins to boil.
Remove the top from turbo oven. Season with salt and black pepper. Sprinkle over chopped parsley.
Serve oven cooked chicken Stroganoff over cooked noodles or pasta.