Oven Cooked Chicken Wings with Red Curry Paste
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Ready In: 30m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Oven cooked chicken wings with red curry paste. Delicious chicken wings cooked in halogen (turbo) oven.
- 1 pound (480 g) chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 garlic clove,peeled and finely chopped
- 1 shallot,finely chopped
- 1 lemongrass stalk,bruised and cut in 2-inches(5 cm) lengths
- coriander leaves,to garnish
In a mixing bowl,combine all ingredients,except coriander leaves. Mix well,using your hands.
If the wings need more vegetable oil-add up to another tablespoon. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour,or overnight.
Put marinated chicken wings in a flat dish that will hold them in a single layer. Cook at 482°F(250°C) in the middle of turbo oven for 15-20 minutes,turning once or twice. Garnish oven cooked chicken wings with coriander leaves