Pressure Cooker Green Beans Shiitake Mushrooms
- Servings : 4-6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 2m
- Ready In : 12m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 mediumyellow onions,peeled and sliced
- 5 oz (150 g) fresh shiitake mushrooms,sliced
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 ½ pounds (720 g) green beans or haricots vert,ends trimmed
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinagar
In a pressure cooker,heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add sliced onions and cook,stirring a few times,until soft. (do not brown)
Add mushrooms and ginger and cook,stirring a few times,for a further 2 minutes. Stir in green beans,vegetable broth,soy sauce and rice vinegar.
Close pressure cooker and lock the lid. Set burner heat to high pressure. When pressure cooker reaches high pressure,reduce the burner heat to low. Set timer to cook for 2 minutes.
Remove pot from the heat. Carefully open pressure cooker. Transfer green beans and mushrooms to serving platter. Serve immediately.