Pressure Cooker Steamed Clams with Tartar Sauce
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 4m
- Ready In : 14m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 4 small cornichon pickles,chopped
- 1 tablespoon capers,drained,rinsed and chopped
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 28 clams,scrubbed
To prepare tartar sauce: In a small mixing bowl,combine all ingredients,except clams. Stir well. Set aside.
In a pressure cooker,bring 1 ½ cups (375 ml) water over high heat. Add the clams.
Cover pressure cooker and lock the lid.Set burner heat to high pressure. When cooker reaches high pressure,reduce heat to low. Set timer to cook for 4 minutes.
Open pressure cooker,using a Quick Release method. Drain steamed clams in a large colander. Discard any what have no opened.
Serve steamed clams with homemade tartar sauce on the side for dipping.