Ravioli with Shrimp and Lobster Sauce
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Ready In: 25m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat18 g
Polyunsaturated Fat2.4 g
Ravioli with shrimp and lobster sauce. Cooked Italian ravioli with shrimp and tasty lobster sauce.
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic in oil
- 1 large onion,peeled and finely chopped
- 1 pound (480 g) frozen large tail-on tiger shrimp,thawed and cut into pieces
- 1 can (320 ml) knuckle meat frozen lobster meat,thawed and drained
- 1 bottle (660 ml) Italian Magic
- 1 cup (250 ml) whipping cream
- 2 packages (350g each) three-cheeses ravioli
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped parsley
In medium saucepan,heat olive oil until hot. Add chopped garlic in oil and chopped onion. Cook,stirring,until onion is translucent.
Add shrimp and lobster meat. Stir well and cook,stirring,for 1 minutes.
Add Italian Magic sauce(made with pureed tomato,onion,salt and pinch of sugar) and whipping cream. Bring to a boil,reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes.
Meanwhile,bring large pot of boiling salted water to boil.
Add 3-cheese ravioli and cook a few minutes until done. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper,to taste.
Stir in chopped parsley. Drain cooked ravioli and serve with delicious shrimp and lobster sauce.