Slow Cooker Broccoli-Cheddar Potatoes
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 8:00 h
- Ready In : 8:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Slow cooker broccoli-cheddar potatoes. Very tasty combination of broccoli,cream of cheddar soup,cheese and potatoes cooked in slow cooker. This recipe adapted from http://bestofslowcooker.com
- 6 baking potatoes,unpeeled
- 14 oz (420 ml) cans cream of cheddar soup
- 6 cups fresh broccoli,cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1-1½ cups (250-370 ml) water
- 1½ cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Wash well potatoes and place in slow cooker. Cover cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours or until potatoes are fork tender.
In a large mixing bowl,combine remaining ingredients,except Cheddar cheese. Stir well.
During last 30 minutes to cook,pour creamy mixture over top of potatoes in slow cooker.
Turn off slow cooker. Using a table spoon,transfer cooked potatoes into serving platter. Stir in Cheddar cheese into creamy mixture in slow cooker. Pour creamy mixture over potatoes.
Sprinkle potatoes with more grated cheese. Serve hot.