Slow Cooker Cheesy Garlic Chicken
- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 4:30 h
- Ready In: 4:40 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
- 2 pounds (960 g) skinless and boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 ½ cups cauliflower florets
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioca
- 4 cloves garlic,peeled and minced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 of 8 oz (240g) package reduced-fat cream cheese,cubed
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup chopped roma tomatoes
In a slow cooker,combine chicken breasts,cauliflower,chicken broth,tapioca,garlic and salt. Mix well.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 3 ½-4 ½ hours.
Turn off slow cooker. Stir cream cheese into chicken mixture. Cover and set aside for 10 minutes.
Open slow cooker and stir until cream cheese is melted and sauce is smooth. Transfer chicken with sauce into serving platter.
Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese. Top with chopped tomatoes. Serve hot.