Slow Cooker Chicken Sesame2021-02-25
- Cuisine: American
- Course: Main Dish
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Add to favorites
- Yield: 8
- Servings: 8
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 8:00 h
- Ready In: 8:10 h
Average Member Rating
(4.1 / 5)
14 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat0.8 g
Trans Fat4 g
Unsaturated Fat0.9 g
Slow cooker chicken sesame. If you’re looking for a healthy, easy recipe for slow cooker chicken sesame, you’re in the right place. Just as the name suggests, this recipe is great for a quick and easy meal or side dish that’s full of flavor.
How To Make the Perfect Sesame Chicken in a Slow Cooker (Alternative Way)
This sesame chicken recipe is easy to make and tastes delicious – all the flavors of a Chinese takeout meal without the hassle. This recipe is perfect for any occasion – whether you’re hosting a dinner party or just want to make an easy weeknight meal.
Sesame Chicken Recipe: 1/2 cup soy sauce, 1/2 cup brown sugar, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, 2 tablespoons ginger root, 2 cloves garlic, 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 1.5 pounds), 3 green onions
– In a bowl mix together soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, ginger root, and garlic until smooth.
Add red pepper flakes and whisk until well combined. Pour mixture into a slow cooker that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
– Place chicken breasts in the slow cooker and pour soy sauce mixture on top of them. Cover and cook for 3 hours on low or 2 hours on high heat.
– When chicken is cooked remove from slow cooker and let cool for about 10 minutes before slicing into bite-sized cubes.
– In the meantime, add green onions to the slow cooker and cook for 10 minutes on low heat or 5 minutes on high heat.
– When the chicken is cooled, mix olive oil with the soy sauce mixture and pour over the chicken in the slow cooker. Stir to coat properly before serving.
– Garnish with green onions.
You may also like Slow Cooker Cherry Rice Pudding or Slow Cooker Sweet Chicken Chili
Slow Cooker Chicken Sesame
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) tomato juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) plus 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) nonfat chicken broth
- 1 ½ tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 pounds (960 g) bonelss and skinlees chicken breasts, cubed
Lightly grease inside the slow cooker with cooking spray.
In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, except chicken breasts. Mix well.
Dip chicken breasts in the mixture to coat and place in the slow cooker. Pour the remaining mixture over top.
Cover crockpot and cook on a low-heat setting for 6-8 hours. Serve slow cooker chicken sesame with cooked rice and vegetables.