Slow Cooker Creamy Artichoke Parmesan Spread
- Servings: 16
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 2:00 h
- Ready In: 2:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Slow cooker creamy artichoke Parmesan spread. Marinated artichokes with grated Parmesan cheese and vegetables cooked in slow cooker.Can be served as an appetizer.Delicious!
- 2 cans (14 oz (420 g) each) artichoke hearts,drained and chopped
- 2 cups (500g ) shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1½ cups (375g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1½ cups (375 g) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (125 g) finely chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- assorted cut-up vegetables
- sliced baguette
In 1½-quart (1½ L) slow cooker,combine chopped artichokes,cheeses,mayonnaise,onion,oregano and garlic powder. Mix well.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 2 hours.
Arrange sliced baguette and vegetables on platter.
Serve with artichoke creamy Parmesan spread.