Slow Cooker Creamy Chicken Parisienne2016-01-25
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 3:00 h
- Ready In : 3:10 h
- 6 boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can (10 ¾ oz (355 ml)) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cans (4 oz (120 ml) each) sliced mushrooms,drained
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) dru white wine
- 8 oz (240 ml) sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
Place chicken in one layer in slow cooker. Season with salt,black pepper and paprika.
In a mixing bowl,combine mushroom soup,mushrooms and dry white wine. Mix well and pour mushroom mixture over chicken.
Cover slow cooker and cook on high heat setting for 2-3 hours or until chicken is cooked through. Add sour cream during last 30 minutes of cooking. Serve hot.
Average Member Rating
(4.3 / 5)
3 people rated this recipe