Slow Cooker Pork Chops with Sage
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 4:00 h
- Ready In: 4:10 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Slow cooker pork chops with sage. Pork chops with dry white wine, sage, and honey cooked in a slow cooker. Sage is a perfect complement to pork and mustard adds a finishing accent. Very easy and delicious!
- 4 boneless loin pork chops
- 1/4 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chicken broth
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) dry white wine
- 1 tablespoons cornstrach
- 2 tablespoons clear honey
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
In slow cooker,combine pork chops,onion,chicken broth and dry white wine. Cover and cook on low heat setting for 3-4 hours
Remove cooked pork chops from slow cooker and keep warm. Turn heat to high.
In a mixing bowl,combine cornstarch,honey and water. Mix well and stir in slow cooker.
Cook,uncovered,until juices are thin sauce consistency,about 5 minutes. Season to taste with Dijon mustard,lemon juice,chopped sage and seasoning.