Slow Cooker Pork Stew with Polenta
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 8:10 h
- Ready In : 8:20 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
- 1½ pounds (750 g) boneless pork ribs,trimmed and cut into cubes
- 1 large onion,peeled and chopped
- 1 carrot,peeled and chopped
- 14 oz (420 ml) can beef broth
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) dry red wine
- 3 tablespoons quick-cooking tapioka,crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cloves garlic,peeled and chopped
- 16 oz (480 g) package heat-and-serve polenta
- grated Parmesan cheese
Lightly grease inside of slow cooker with cooking spray. In slow cooker,combine pork,onion and carrots. Mix well and stir in remaining ingredients,except polenta.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 7-8 hours.
Prepare polenta following package directions. Serve slow cooker pork stew with cooked polenta. Sprinkle each slow cooker pork stew serving with Parmesan cheese.