Slow Cooker Ravioli Casserole Recipe2017-06-30
- Yield : 6 serving plates
- Servings : 4-6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 7:00 h
- Ready In : 7:10 h
Slow Cooking Benefits are: saves cooking time and energy,hands-free all-day cooking,very easy cleanup,meets various cooking needs,such as-poaching,stewing,braising,roasting,baking.
Dried pasta should be cooked al dente (cooked so as to be still firm when bitten) and added to slow cooker during the last 15-20 minutes.
Slow Cooker Ravioli Casserole Recipe
- 1 ½ pounds (720 g) lean ground beef
- 1 large yellow onion,peeled and chopped
- 1 clove garlic,peeled and minced
- 15 oz (450 ml) can tomato sauce
- 14 ½ oz (435 ml) can stewed tomatoes,undrianed
- 1 teaspoon dired oregano
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- salt and freshly ground black pepper,to taste
- 10 oz (300 g) frozen spinach (thawed)
- 16 oz (480 g) bow tie pasta cooked
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese plus 1/2 cup extra
Grease large nonstick skillet with cooking spray. Add ground beef and onions and brown,stirring< over medium-high heat for a few minutes. Transfer beef mixture to slow cooker.
Pour in tomato sauce and add seasoning. Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 6-7 hours.
Add remaining ingredients(1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese) during last 30 minutes. Increase heat to high. Mix well all ingredients. Top with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.Cook until cheese is melted.
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe
This information is per serving.