Slow Cooker Saucy Chicken Breasts
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 6:00 h
- Ready In : 6:10 h
Average Member Rating
(3 / 5)
5people rated this recipe
- 1 pound (480 g) boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons all-pirpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 10 ¾ oz (320 ml) can low-fat cream of chicken soup
- 1 ¼ cups (310 ml) nonfat half-and-half
Grease slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Place chicken breasts in greased slow cooker.
In a mixing bowl,combine all-purpose flour,black pepper and garlic powder. Mix well and sprinkle flour mixture over chicken and turn to coat.
In another mixing bowl,combine creamy chicken soup and half-and-half. Mix until well blended. Pour soup mixture over seasoned chicken breasts.
Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 4-6 hours.