Smoked Salmon and Pickled Onion Lettuce Wraps
- Servings : 5
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 25m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Smoked salmon and pickled lettuce wraps.This is very easy and delicious appetizer.
- 6 fresh large Boston lettuce wraps
- 8 oz (240 g) sliced smocked salmon
- 1/2 cup (125 g) pickled onions
- 1/4 cup (60 g) chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
Arrange lettuce leaves on a work surface and create a bowl shape. Place 2 slices of smocked salmon. Garnish with 4 teaspoons pickled onions,2 teaspoons chives and 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest.
Repeat the same steps with remaining lettuce leaves. Wrap lettuce around. Serve immediately.