Spicy Cajun Buttery Shrimp2020-10-25
- Servings: 3-4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Ready In: 25m
Average Member Rating
(3.7 / 5)
3 People rated this recipe
Spicy Cajun butter shrimp. Delicious shrimp cooked with Creole spices.
- 1 pound (480 g) large shrimp
- 1 teaspoon Creole seasoning
- 4 oz (120 g) unsalted butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon fresh oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- freshly squeezed juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) chicken stock
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Season shrimp with Creole spices.
In a large nonstick skillet,heat 2 tablespoons butter over medium-high heat. Add seasoned shrimp and saute for about 3-5 minutes.Remove from the skillet and set aside.
Add remaining butter to the skillet. Add minced garlic and cook,stirring,for 1 minute or until garlic is fragrant. Add fresh herbs and stir in lemon juice and chicken stock.
Bring mixture to a boil,then reduce heat to low and simmer for 2-3 minutes. Stir in cooked shrimp.Toss well to coat. Season with salt and black pepper.
Serve with over cooked rice.