Spicy Seared Calamari
- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Ready In: 20m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Spicy seared calamari. Very easy and delicious meal.You can use it as an appetizer or main dish.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil,divided
- 1 clove garlic,peeled and minced
- 1 pound (480 g) calamari,cleaned and thinly sliced,rinsed and patted dry
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons Italian parsley,finely chopped
- lemon wedges
In a large nonstick skillet,heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add minced garlic and stir well.
Add sliced calamari in one layer without crowding. Sprinkle with hot pepper flakes.
Cook,stirring occasionally,until just opaque(about 1 minutes).
Transfer cooked calamari to a warm serving platter. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Repeat until all the calamari is used up. Sprinkle spicy seared calamari with chopped parsley. Serve immediately,accompanied by lemon wedges for squeezing.