Teriyaki Chicken Wings in Slow Cooker
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 4:00 h
- Ready In : 4:10 h
Average Member Rating
(3.6 / 5)
45people rated this recipe
Teriyaki chicken wings in slow cooker.This delicious chicken wings recipe belongs to Asian cuisine.Cooked chicken wings can be broiled briefly after cooking if you want them to be browned.
- 3 pounds (1.44 kg) chicken wings,tips removed
- 1 ½ cups (370 ml) light brown sugar
- 1 cup (250 ml) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon each:chopped parsley and toasted sesame seeds (optional)
In mixing bowl,combine brown sugar,soy sauce,hoisin sauce,ginger and garlic powder. Mix well and set aside.
Spray inside of slow cooker with cooking spray. Place chicken wings in slow cooker. Pour ginger mixture over.
Cover crock pot and cook on high-heat setting for 3-4 hours or low-heat settings for 6-7 hours. Sprinkle teriyaki chicken wings with parsley and sesame seeds.