Alcoholic Cocktail with Milk
- Yield : 4 cocktail glasses
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 10m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Alcoholic cocktail with milk.Very easy gin-based mixed drink.
- 1 cup (250 ml) milk
- 1 cup (250 ml) gin Hendricks
- 1 cup (250 ml) liquor "Triple Sec"
- 1 cup (250 ml) cream liqueur
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) liqueur Grenadine
In a shaker filled with crushed ice, combine all ingredients. Shake well and strain mixture into cocktail glasses.
Garnish with fresh orange slices and serve immediately.