Baked Chicken Parmesan Burgers
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Baked chicken Parmesan burgers.Very popular,delicious and easy chicken burgers.
- 1 pound (480 g) ground chicken
- 1/4 cup (60 g) freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup (60 g) bread crumbs
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 3 tablespoons freshly chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 clove garlic,peeled and minced
- 1 shallot,diced
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 4 hamburger buns
- sauteed mushrooms
- pasta sauce
In a medium mixing bowl,combine all ingredients,except mushrooms,pasta sauce,mozzarella cheese and buns. Mix well and form the mixture into 4 patties. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Preheat the broiler. Lightly spray broiler with nonstick cooking spray.
Broil the burger mixture for 4-6 minutes on one side. Flip and continue to broil for a further 5 minutes.
Remove cooked burgers from the broiler. Top each burger with pasta sauce and mozzarella cheese. Return to the broil and cook for additional 30 seconds. Top with sauteed mushrooms and serve on toasted hamburger buns.