Baked Eggplant Parmesan Sticks2020-10-18
- Yield: 4 servings
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Ready In: 30m
Average Member Rating
(3.4 / 5)
5 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat0.2 g
Trans Fat0.9 g
Unsaturated Fat0.2 g
Baked eggplant Parmesan sticks. Eggplant sticks with Parmesan cheese and bread crumbs baked in an oven. Delicious and crispy!!!
Baked Eggplant Parmesan Sticks
- 1/3 cup (80 g) seasoned bred crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/3 cup (80 g) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 g) nonfat ranch salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons skim milk
- 1 pound (480 g) eggplant,cut into 3-ich (7.7 cm) long sticks
- 1 cup (250 g) marinara sauce
Preheat oven to 425 F (210 C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and grease with cooking oil.
In a mixing bowl, combine bread crumbs, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, and Parmesan cheese. Mix well and set aside.
In a small mixing bowl, combine salad dressing and milk. Mix well.
Dip eggplant sticks in salad dressing mixture, then coat with bread crumb mixture. Place in lined and greased baking sheet.
Bake for 10 minutes, then turn eggplant sticks over and bake 10 minutes until browned and crisp on both sides.
Serve baked eggplant Parmesan sticks with marinara sauce.