Baked Fish Steaks with Cocktail Sherry
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 20m
- Ready In : 30m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Baked fish steaks with cocktail sherry. Fish steaks with cocktail sherry baked in oven.Very easy fish recipe.
- 4 large,fresh fish steaks(use any fish)
- 4 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup (250 ml) cocktail sherry
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) melted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
Grease well baking dish with cooking spray. Arrange fish steaks in baking dish in a single layer.
In a mixing bowl,combine all remaining ingredients. Mix well and pour over fish steaks.
Preheat oven to 375°F(191°C). Bake fish steaks for 10-20 minutes,or until flakes separate easily when tested with tines of fork. Serve baked fish steaks hot.