Bean Salad with Walnuts and Sausages
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 20m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Bean salad with walnuts and sausages.Delicious salad with vegetables and sausages.
- 1 can of baked beans
- 1 loaf of bread,cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons canned peas
- 1 chive,chopped
- 1 ripe tomato,chopped
- 1 carrot,peeled and chopped
- chopped parsley
- 2 Frankfurt sausages,sliced
- For the Vinaigrette:
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground white pepper
To Make a Vinaigrette: In a blender,combine olive oil,vinegar,chopped parsley,chopped nuts and seasoning. Beat well and set aside.
Wash the beans and peas under running cold water,drain and set aside.
In a saucepan,boil Frankfurt sausages in water,then drain and set aside.
Preheat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet. Add bread cubes and fry until golden brown.
In a mixing bowl,combine drained beans and peas with vegetables and sliced sausages.
Serve with croutons and vinaigrette.