Berry Cream Liqueur2021-09-11
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Ready In: 15m
Average Member Rating
(4.5 / 5)
2 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Berry cream liqueur. Brandy-based alcoholic mixed drink. Made from fresh berries. Do you have a party and would like to surprise your guests? Looking for more elegant appetizers, refreshing and festive drinks, or quick and easy snacks? We have a huge collection of them, please check it out-Party
Berry Cream Liqueur
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries,drained(or combination of berries in season)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup (250 ml) blackberry-flavored brandy
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vodka
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) half-and-half
Place fresh berries in a blender. Blend until smooth.
Then blend with vanilla, brandy and vodka. Add milks and half-and-half and blend at low speed for 1 minute.
Serve berry liqueur with fresh berries.