Berry Cream Liqueur
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 15m
Average Member Rating
(4.5 / 5)
2people rated this recipe
Berry cream liqueur.Brandy based alcoholic mixed drink.Made from fresh berries.
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries,drained(or combination of berries in season)
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup (250 ml) blackberry-flavored brandy
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) vodka
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) half-and-half
Place fresh berries in blender. Blend until smooth.
Then blend with vanilla,brandy and vodka. Add milks and half-and-half and blend at low speed for 1 minute.
Serve berry liqueur with fresh berries.