- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 5m
- Cook Time: 5m
- Ready In: 10m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
- 1/2 cup (125 g) fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup (125 g) fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup (125 g) fresh raspberries
- 2 cups (500 ml) Scales Cocktail Strawberry Daiquiri Mix
- 4 cups (1000 g) cubed ice
- 1 cup (250 ml) white rum
In a blender, combine fresh berries and Scales Cocktail Strawberry Daiquiri Mix. Blend well and strain into the bowl.
Add strained mixture back to blender with cubed ice and rum. Blend well again.
Strain into cocktail glasses. Garnish with a fresh strawberries and serve.