- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 15m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Blueberry-milk cocktail.Very easy and delicious nonalcoholic mixed drink.
- 2 ripe bananas,peeled and cubed
- 4 oz (120 g) fresh blueberries
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1/3 cup (80 g) instant oatmeal
- 2 cups (500 ml) milk
- 2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons clear honey
- 1/2 cup (125 g) cubed ice
In a blender,combine all ingredients. Blend until smooth.
Pour blueberry mixture into cocktail glasses. Garnish with banana slices and fresh blueberries. Serve with a straw.