Cheesy Grilled Cod
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Ready In: 25m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Cheesy grilled cod. Cod fillets with Cheddar cheese, mustard, and crème fraiche cooked in a turbo (halogen) oven.
- 4-6 green onions,finely chopped
- 2 oz (60 g) unsalted butter
- 5 oz (150 g) grated Cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain mustard
- 3 tablespoons creme fraiche
- 4 cod fillets
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a mixing bowl,combine chopped onions,butter,grated cheese,mustard and creme fraiche. Mix well and season to taste with salt and black pepper.
Place cod fillets on a baking sheet. Preheat halogen oven to %00 F (250 C).
Arrange fish fillets on a grilling rack. Grill in preheated oven on both sides for 4-5 minutes per side.
Carefully place cheese mixture onto fish fillets. Continue to cook until golden and bubbling. The fish should be flaking and cheese golden.