Citrus BBQ-Glazed Ribs
- Servings: 5
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 1:20 h
- Ready In: 1:30 h
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Citrus BBQ-glazed ribs.Pork ribs with barbecue sauce and honey baked in oven.
- 3/4 cup (180 ml) barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup minced green onions
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tablespoon liquid honey
- 1½ pounds (720 g) pork baby back ribs
In a mixing bowl,combine all ingredients,except pork ribs. Mix well and set aside.
In a roasting pan,combine pork ribs with honey mixture. Using your hands,rub the sauce into every nook and cranny.
Preheat oven to 300°F(150°C).
Bake ribs in preheated oven for 1½ hours or until caramelized and meat is beginning to pull away from bone. Transfer citrus BBQ-glazed ribs to a cutting board.
Cut pork ribs into individual portions and serve hot.