Classic Salmon Carpaccio Recipe
- Yield : 2 serving plates
- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 15m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat0.5 g
Classic salmon carpaccio recipe. A classic Italian salmon salad with mint, fennel leaves, and pine nuts. Healthy and delicious!
- 6 oz (180 g) sushi salmon
- 1/8 fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh fennel leaves, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh mint, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- freshly squeezed juice of half lemon
- 1 teaspoon pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- fresh dill and fennel leaves for garnish
- sliced lime
- 1 tomato, sliced
In a mixing bowl, combine sliced fennel bulb, chopped fennel leaves, mint, sugar, salt, and lemon juice. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Wrap salmon with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Take salmon out from the refrigerator. Slice it thinly.
Arrange sliced salmon on serving platter. Top with refrigerated fennel mixture. Add pine nuts and garnish with fennel leaves and a dill sprig.