Cognac-Based Cream Liqueur Recipe
- Yield : 4 old-fashioned glasses
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 10m
- Ready In : 15m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Cognac-based cream liqueur recipe. Very easy and delicious homemade cream liqueur. Ready in 5 minutes.
- 1½ cups (370 ml) cognac
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sweetened condensed milk
Add flavorings to cognac and blend in a blender.
Add milk and blend at low speed for 1 minute.
Add eggs and pulse stir for 1 minute(use the lowest speed on a blender and turn on-off eight times).