- Servings : 2
- Prep Time : 5m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 10m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Cranberry smoothie.Delicious and healthy mixed drink which contains fresh cranberries,frozen banana and strawberries and almond milk.Child friendly!
- 3/4 cup(200 ml) almond milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh cranberries
- 3/4 cup(200g) frozen organic strawberries
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 lemon,peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon maca powder(optional)
- 1 scoop protein powder(optional)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
In a blender,combine all ingredients,except chia seeds. Blend until smooth.
Pour mixture into cocktail glasses. Add chia seeds and ice cubes.
Serve cranberry smoothie immediately.