Creamy Cauliflower Soup2013-07-07
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 35m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe
Cognac-base cream liqueur. Very easy homemade cream liqueur.Ready in 5 minutes.
- 1½ cups (370 ml) cognac
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) evaporated milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) sweetened condensed milk
Add flavorings to cognac and blend in blender.
Add milks and blend at low speed for 1 minute.
Add eggs and pulse stir for 1 minute(use the lowest speed on blender and turn on-off eight times).