Danish Frikadeller Meat Patties
- Servings : 6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 35m
- Ready In : 45m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Danish frikadeller meat patties.These patties resemble mini meatloaves.Simple&delicious!
- 8 oz (240 g) ground beef
- 8 oz (240 g) ground veal or pork
- 1 large onion,peeled and finely chopped
- 1 cup (250 g) fresh bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg,lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
- 1 cup (250 ml) Club Soda
- 2 tablespoons butter,melted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
In a large mixing bowl,combine ground meats,chopped onion,bread crumbs,all-purpose flour egg,seasoning and all allspice. Stir well.
Add Club Soda and beat until thoroughly incorporated. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
Shape mixture into 12 oval patties. Place patties on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
In a small mixing bowl,combine melted butter and olive oil. Stir and spoon over patties.
Preheat convection oven to 350 F (180 C). Bake in preheated oven until patties are brown and starting to crisp (for 30-35 minutes).