Slow Cooker Roast Pork with Apple Glaze2015-01-12
- Yield : 8
- Servings : 8
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 12:00 h
- Ready In : 12:10 h
- 6 Grammy Smith apples,cored and cut into quarters
- 4 pounds (1.9 kg) pork lion roast,trimmed
- 2 teaspoons Mrs Dash seasoning
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) freshly squeezed apple juice
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground ginger
Place apples in bottom of slow cooker.
Rub pork roast with Mrs dash seasoning and black pepper. Place seasoned meat over apples.
In a mixing bowl,combine apple juice,brown sugar and ground ginger. Mix well. Pour apple juice mixture over pork roast and apples. Cover slow cooker and cook on low-heat setting for 10-12 hours.
Average Member Rating
(4.4 / 5)
5 people rated this recipe