Easy Paprika Lamb Stew Recipe2021-01-30
- Cuisine: Australian
- Course: Main Dish
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Add to favorites
- Yield: 6
- Servings: 4-6
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 45m
- Ready In: 55m
Average Member Rating
(3.2 / 5)
5 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Easy paprika lamb stew recipe. Cooked cubed spicy lamb with vegetables. Very easy and delicious lamb casserole recipe. Are you looking for more delicious lamb recipes? We have a huge collection of them cooked in a slow cooker, instant pot, halogen oven, just check it out – Lamb
Easy Paprika Lamb Stew Recipe
- 2 red bell peppers, deseeded and cut into strips
- 2 onions, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 2 oz (60 g) bacon rashers, derinded and diced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 pounds (960 g) boned lamb shoulder, cut into cubes
- 14 oz (420 ml) can of tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons tomato purée
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 pint (560 ml) vegetable stock
- salt and freshly gound black pepper
Heat olive oil in a heatproof casserole. Add onion and bacon and fry until golden.
Add lamb cubes to casserole and brown on all sides. Stir in peppers, tomatoes in their juice, purée, paprika, sugar, stock, and seasoning.
Cover and cook until lamb is tender. Taste paprika lamb stew and sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
posted by David H Currier on December 30, 2021
Do you mean tomato paste instead of puree?
posted by Slava Bond on December 31, 2021
Hi, yes, tomato paste. Regards