Pressure Cooker Tuscan-Style Beef Stew Recipe2017-12-03
- Yield : 4 serving plates
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 25m
- Ready In : 35m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 people rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Slow cooker kakavia. This delicious meal belongs to Greek cuisine.Seafood with greens,dry white wine and vegetables cooked in slow cooker. Kakavia is Greek version of French bouillabaise.Serve it with crusty bread.
- 28 oz (640 ml) can crushed tomatoes
- 4 cups (1 L) clam juice
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) dry white wine
- 2 cups chopped onions
- 2 ribs celery,chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 leeks (white parts only) sliced
- 3 large carrots,peeled and chopped
- 3 bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 4 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 pounds (960 g) skinless fish fillets (halibut,salmon,cod or red snapper),cubed
- 12 clams,scrabbed
- 12 mussels,scrabbed
- 1 pound (480 g) shrimp,peeled and deveined
- salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
In 6-quart(6L) slow cooker,combine all ingredients,except seafood and seasoning. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6-8 hours,adding seafood during last 15-20 minutes.
Discard bay leaves and any clams or mussels that have not opened. Add seasoning to taste. Serve seafood stew hot.