Easy Pressure Cooker Potato Sausage Hash Recipe
- Yield : 4 dishes
- Servings : 4-6
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 15m
- Ready In : 25m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Fat (g): 5.37 g
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 pound (240 g) bulk sweet italian sausage meat,crumbled
- 1 large yewllow onion,peeled adn chopped
- 1 ½ pounds (740 g) medium sweet potatoes,peeled and cubed
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 14 oz (420 ml) can diced tomatoes with chiles
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) chicken broth
In a pressure cooker,heat olive oil over medium heat. Add crumbled sausages and cook,stirring,until browned,for about 4 minutes.
Using a slotted spoon,transfer cooked meat to a bowl..
Add chopped onion to the pot. Cook,stirring,until browned,for about 8 minutes. Stir in cubed sweet potatoes,Worcestershire sauce,cooked sausage meat and seasoning. Toss well.
Sprinkle tomatoes and chilies over cooked ingredients. Drizzle with chicken broth.
Close pressure cooker and lock the lid. Set burner pressure to high heat. When cooker reaches high pressure,reduce heat to low.
Open pressure cooker,using a Quick Release method. Bring sausage mixture to a full simmer over medium-high heat. Cook,without stirring,until any liquid in cooker boils away and bottom of hash browns.
Turn off pressure cooker. Transfer sausage potato hash to serving bowl. Serve hot.