Feta Artichoke Appetizers
- Yield: 12 servings
- Servings: 12
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 5m
- Ready In: 15m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Feta artichoke appetizers.Very simple and tasty appetizers baked in oven.
- 7½ oz (250 g) marinated artichoke hearts,drained,2 tablespoons marinade reserved and chopped
- 1 cup diced seeded tomatoes
- 1 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 green onions,thinly sliced
- 1 baguette,cut into 1/2-inch(1,2 cm) slices
In a large mixing bowl,combine all ingredients,except baguette slices. Mix well.
Spread baguette slices with artichoke mixture. Arrange appetizers on an ungreased baking sheet.
Broil 4-6 inch (10-15 cm) from the heat until edges of bread are browned (approximately 4-5 minutes). Serve appetizers hot.