Fried Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe2021-01-22
- Yield: 2
- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Ready In: 25m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
This information is per serving.
Saturated Fat7.2 g
Polyunsaturated Fat0.9 g
Fried garlic butter shrimp recipe. Shrimp with spices and dry white wine cooked in a skillet. Very easy and delicious. Are you looking for more healthy and easy seafood recipes? We have a huge collection of them, please check it out-Seafood
Fried Garlic Butter Shrimp Recipe
- 1 pound (480 g) shrimp, shell-on, tail-on, deveined
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 oz (60 g) unsalted butter
- 1½ tablespoons olive oil
- 5 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- salt and freshly ground black pepper,to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- freshly freshly squeezed lemon juice
In a big plastic container, combine all-purpose flour and cayenne pepper. Mix well.
Add shrimp into the flour mixture. Toss around to coat the shrimp lightly with flour mixture.
Remove shrimp from the flour mixture and set aside.
In a wok, melt unsalted butter, then add olive oil.
Add minced garlic and stir well. Add shrimp and saute, stirring frequently. Add dry white wine, salt, sugar, and fish sauce.
Continue sate until shrimp is cooked.
Sprinkle with freshly squeezed lemon juice and black pepper. Serve garlic butter shrimp immediately.