Fried Pork Chops Milanese2020-04-01
- Cuisine: Italian
- Course: Main Dish
- Skill Level: Easy
- Add to favorites
- Yield: 3
- Servings: 3
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 10m
- Ready In: 20m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Fried pork chops Milanese. Very delicious pork recipe. Belongs to Fine Italian Cuisine! Adapted from http://www.nuggetmarket.com
- 1 cup (250 g) panko bread crumbs
- 2 large eggs,lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup (125 g) all-purpose flour
- 3 boneless pork loin chops,pounded thin to 1/3 inch (8mm) thickness
- 1/3 cup (80 ml) olive oil
- 3 lemon wedges for serving
- salt and freshly ground black pepper,to taste
In a large shallow bowl,place panko bread crumbs.
In another shallow bowl,place lightly beaten eggs.
Sprinkle pork chops with flour,salt and black pepper. Dip pork chops,one at a time,in the beaten egg,allowing the excess to drip off,then dip in bread crumbs to coat completely. Set aside.
In a large nonstick skillet,heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add pork chops to the hot oil and fry until golden brown and cooked through. Pat dry with a paper towel. Serve fried pork chops Milanese with lemon wedges.
posted by Slava Bond on September 1, 2016
Cook for 4-5 hours on high-heat setting