Fried Pork Chops with Mushrooms and Shallots
- Yield: 4
- Servings: 4
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Ready In: 30m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Fried pork chops with mushrooms and shallots. Delicious pork chops fried with vegetables and herbs!
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 4 pork loin chops,fat trimmed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper,to taste
- 1/4 cup(60 g) chopped shallots
- 1 cup(250 ml) fat-free chicken stock
- 10 oz(300 g) sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
In a large frying pan heat butter over medium-low heat.
Season pork chops with salt and black pepper. Increase heat to medium,add seasoned pork chops to the pan and saute for 7 minutes. Turn pork and cook for an additional 7-8 minutes.
Remove cooked pork chops and place in warm platter.
Add chopped shallots to frying pan and cook,stirring,for 3 minutes. Add chicken stock,stir in remaining ingredients,season with black pepper and cook for 3 minutes.
Pour mushroom sauce over pork chops. Sprinkle with remaining parsley.