Frozen Raspberry Truffles
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 35m
- Ready In : 45m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Frozen raspberry truffles. Very easy and delicious dessert!
- 8 oz (240 g) cream cheese,softened
- 14 graham cracker sheets
- 3 tablespoons seedless raspberry jam
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips,melted
- 1/2 teaspoon raspberry extract
- 6 drops red food coloring
- 1¾ cups milk chocolate chips
- 1½ tablespoons vegetable shortening
- 2 graham cracker sheets,for topping
In a food processor,place 14 graham cracker sheets. Process until finely ground.
In a mixing bowl,combine cream cheese,finely ground graham cracker sheets,raspberry jam and sugar. Mix well.Stir in 1/4 cup melted white chocolate chips,raspberry extract and food coloring.
Mix well;Cover mixture with a plastic wrap and freeze for 1 hour. Scoop frozen mixture out and form into balls. Cover baking dish with a wax paper.
Place frozen balls on the wax covered baking dish and cover with plastic wrap. Freeze for 1 hour.
In a microwave,melt chocolate chips with shortening,stirring until smooth. With a toothpicks,remove frozen truffles from freezer. Dip truffle balls into melted chocolate.
In a food processor,place remaining graham cracker sheets. Process until finely grated and set aside.
Return covered truffle balls to wax pepper and sprinkle with ground graham cracker sheets. Refrigerate truffle balls before serving. Serve raspberry truffles cold.