- Servings : 1
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 5m
- Ready In : 15m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
2people rated this recipe
Grapefruit cocktail. Gin based mixed drink. Excellent cocktail for Christmas!
- 2 oz (60 ml) Plymouth gin
- 1 oz (30 ml) Cocchi Americano aperitif wine
- 3/4 oz (25 ml) freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 oz (15 ml) grapefruit syrup
- 1/4 oz (25 ml) Crème de Violette liqueur
- grapefruit peel
- Club Soda
Twirl a long grapefruit peel inside a highball glass. Add cubed ice until you reached top of glass.
In a shaker,combine remaining ingredients,except Club Soda. Shake well and strain into highball glass.
Pour Club Soda over and serve. Easy,nice and delicious!