Grilled Apricot Chicken Drumsticks
- Yield: 6
- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Ready In: 30m
Average Member Rating
(4.5 / 5)
2 People rated this recipe
Grilled apricot chicken drumsticks. Delicious chicken drumsticks with apricot sauce grilled on the grill.
- 3 pounds (1,2 kg) chicken drumsticks
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) canola oil
- 1/4 cup (60 g) apricot jam
- 1/4 cup (60 g) Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
Season chicken drumsticks with salt and black pepper.
In a small bowl,combine remaining ingredients. Stir well and set aside.
Grease grill rack with cooking spray. Grill,covered over medium heat for 20 minutes,turning and busting occasionally with apricot sauce.
Serve grilled apricot chicken drumsticks hot.