Grilled Burger with Lobster Meat and Bacon
- Yield : 4
- Servings : 4
- Prep Time : 10m
- Cook Time : 50m
- Ready In : 60m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1people rated this recipe
Grilled burger with lobster meat and bacon. Beef and lobster burgers with bacon baked in oven.
- 1/2 pound (240 g) cooked lobster meat,chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives
- salt and freshly ground black pepper,to taste
- 20 oz (600 g) ground beef,divided into four 5-oz(150 g) pastries
- 4 toasted hamburger buns
- 4 slices tomato
- 4 leaves lettuce
- 8 slices crispy cooked bacon
In a small mixing bowl,combine chopped lobster meat,2 tablespoons mayonnaise,lemon juice and chopped chives. Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Stir well and set aside. Season ground beef generously with salt and black pepper.
Preheat oven broiler to 135°F(67ºC).
Place seasoned beef in preheated broiler and cook until desired doneness. Remove cooked beef form the heat and let cool 5 minutes.
Top bottom buns with mayonnaise,slice of tomato and divided lettuce leaves. Top with cooked beef,then divide lobster mixture evenly between burgers. Top each burger with 2 slices of crispy cooked bacon. Close burger,serve and enjoy!