Grilled Rabbit in Spicy Marinade2020-10-13
- Yield: 2
- Servings: 2
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 50m
- Ready In: 60m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
4 People rated this recipe
Grilled rabbit in spicy marinade. Marinated rabbit grilled in a charcoal or gas grill.
- 1 tablespoon gin
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped onion
- 4 dried juniper berries,crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon zest,grated
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound 2 oz (550-600g) thawed frozen rabbit parts
Combine together gin,oil,lemon juice,onion,juniper berries,grated lemon zest and black pepper in shallow bowl. Add rabbit and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 2 -3 hours.
Preheat charcoal or gas grill. Place rabbit on grilling rack and reserve marinade. Grill,turning occasionally and bast with reserved marinade,until tender,about 30 minutes.