Grilled Shrimp on Rosemary Skewers2021-01-24
- Yield: 8
- Servings: 8
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Ready In: 25m
Average Member Rating
(5 / 5)
1 People rated this recipe
Grilled shrimp on rosemary skewers.Very easy shrimp recipe.You can serve it as an appetizer or main dish.
- 8 fresh rosemary sprigs (6 inches(15 cm) long)),soaked
- 1/2 cup (125 g) orange marmalade
- 1/2 cup (125 g) flaked coconut,chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh rosemary,minced
- 1½ pounds (720 g) fresh large shrimp,peeled and deveined
In a mixing bowl,combine orange marmalade,chopped coconut,red pepper flakes and minced rosemary. Stir well and set aside,reserving 1/4 cup(60 g) for serving.
Grease grill rack with nonstick cooking spray,before starting the grill. Thread shrimp onto soaked (30 min.) rosemary sprigs. Grill shrimp for about 4 minutes. Turn skewers,baste with remaining marmalade mixture. Grill for a further 3-5 minutes or until shrimp turn pink.
Serve grilled shrimp with reserved marmalade mixture.